Private Retouching Course & Coaching
A one-on-one coaching session is a fantastic way to learn at your pace and improve on the things that are specific to your work. The session lasts up to 3 hours during which I’ll take you through my current retouching workflow and show you how you can tweak it to match your specific needs (beauty, portrait, lingerie, etc.). The lesson includes:
- Raw processing (shown in Capture One)
- Skin Retouching (frequency separation, healing brush, blending modes, etc.)
- Luminosity and micro-contrast correction (dodge & burn)
- Color correction and toning, including black and white if desired
Depending on your level and speed, the content can be altered with more or fewer elements. If you wish, a five image critique can be included as well to help you improve your capture process and lighting so that you get the best files possible before retouching.
Where you live doesn’t matter, we can organize a Skype or Google Hangout session if an in-person training isn’t doable. As I speak both English and French, the lesson can be in the language of your choice.
After the 3-hour training, you’ll receive a recording of the lesson and we’ll set up another 30-minute Q&A session via Skype or Google Hangout to answer any question or doubt you may have regarding the techniques discussed.
- When: Any time
- Where: Worldwide (online)
- Duration: Up to 3 hours + 30min Q&A
- Participants: 1 person
- Price: €295
Studio Portrait Photography Coaching
Learn all about my lighting techniques in studio, how I shoot to maximize the detail I can get out of my raw files when retouching, and also how I interact with my model to make the shooting fun but as productive as possible.
The lesson includes:
- Multiple one light setup
- A logical process to add multiple lights to any set
- Understanding the quality and direction of light
- Getting the best exposure for your camera and style of work
- Posing the model
- Setting up your lighting to compliment your model features
The studio portrait photography coaching is perfect for people who attend the retouching class as well. This way, you'll know how to maximize your files for post-production and save time when working in front of your computer.
- When: Any day
- Where: Worldwide (travel and/or accommodation fees may add to the total)
- Time: Up to 8 hours
- Participants: Up to 6
- Price: €395 per person (if less than four participants, price may change to cover model and makeup artist fees)